Missouri S&T Hackathon
Much like our university’s mission, we also aim to use knowledge, discovery, creativity, and innovation to help solve everyday problems. For this reason, we’ve decided to dedicate our first annual MLH event to giving back to the United States military community. We hope that the hackers’ creations will help bridge the military-civilian divide and also help with their transitions post-service.
- be enrolled in a University or School
- over 18 in age (unless approved by the Hackathon Managers)
- be registered to Shamhacks prior to Hacking start
- must be submitted by 10:00am on February 11th, 2018
- must be presented between 12pm - 12:30pm in order to be eligible for prizes
- must be presented in front of the general body if chosen as a finalist by the judging panel to be eligible for prizes
How to enter
Dr. Joshua Cotton
The creator of the Elite Performance Indicator personality and competency assessment, the Co-Founder & Chairman of the Board of the Foundation for VETS, the Founder & CEO of VetStoreUSA™ and the President of Intelligent Governance Solutions, Inc.
President of Hunter Grey eDiscovery consulting, the eDiscovery/Digital Forensics Lead for the United States Agency for International Development, and the Executive Vice President of Security & Compliance for VetStoreUSA™
Senior Architect at Centene Corporation
Dr. Greg Markowsky
Chair and Professor of Computer Science at the Missouri University of Science and Technology
Senior Software Engineer at Cerner Corporation and Alumni of Missouri S&T
Hardware Developer at Tradebot Systems
For our first Hackathon we have dedicated it to Veterans. We have multiple Veteran organization here to see where your creativity takes you!
On a scale of Automatic Unicorn to Photoshop how ready is your project?
As a recommendation from Major League Hacking.
Feel of the Hack
How does the front end look?